USGA RULES GOVERN ALL PLAY EXCEPT WHERE LOCAL RULES PREVAIL
- All golfers must register in the clubhouse prior to play.
- Soft spikes are mandatory.
- All golfers must have their own set of clubs.
- Shirt and shoes are required at all times on the course practice range and clubhouse.
- All golfers must start on hole #1 unless permission is received to start elsewhere.
- Please replace divots and repair all ball marks.
- OB marked by fences and white stakes.
- Water hazards marked by stakes and/or lines. Regular hazard yellow, Lateral hazard red.
- Please keep carts at least 30 feet from greens and follow directional lines and signs where provided.
- Please practice proper etiquette, allow faster players/groups to pay through.
- Yardage plates on tees and fairways are measured to center of greens.
- Please limit time between 9's to five minutes or less.
- Fivesomes by permission only. 3 carts required.
- Must be 16-years old to rent or drive cart.
- ENJOY YOUR ROUND!
In the event of a storm all golfers are responsible for their own safety, there is no warning siren.
Click here for Score Card Information (PDF)
Click for more detailed instructions
Home | Contact | About Us | Pictures | Rules/Map | Rates/Fees | Outings/Tournaments/Events
| Golf Instruction | Club House | Other Links
All images and content property of Saddleridge Golf Course
Website Hosted by ABCSolutions